Who to Report to:
Program Manager: Events that are minor in nature, don’t involve personal injury and don’t result in a material impact on operations.
CEO: Events that require first aid and temporary, non-serious impact on operations.
Board: Events which:
- Have a likelihood of resulting in legal processes;
- Arise from failure to comply with legislation, CareWorks’ constitution, policies and procedures
- Meet the criteria set down in the Work Health and Safety Act 2012, Part 3- Incident notification
- Have a likelihood of resulting in a negative reputational impact.
- Have a likelihood of resulting in a significant negative impact on the organisation’s operations
Members: Events that would have a significant material impact on the organisation’s ability to continue to function. It is the Boards responsibility to determine if an event fits this category.